Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Man Perspective (B)

Brian here, checking in with the first in what is sure to be a regularly sporadic series of updates. During these updates I will provide the man's perspective on all things pregnancy related. Stay tuned for the distorted perspective on what it means when "the man," and I do mean "the man," transitions into "the dad."

So far? This is great. I've had no morning sickness whatsoever and there seems to be a larger variety of food around the house. Sometimes Jocelyn suddenly stops eating a meal three quarters of the way through because her body tells her she is done eating for some inexplicable reason. In these cases I am forced to pick up where she left off. Bonus! Is this that sympathy weight I'm supposed to start working on?

1 comment:

  1. Brian, I fully expect you to put on 25-35 lbs of sympathy weight, it's only fair to match Jocelyn pound for pound.

    ReplyDelete