Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clothes Galore!


You can never have too many clothes right?
This first batch is a ton of 0-3 month stuff our friend Rabia gave us and some clothes and odds and ends mixed in from Shimul. Thanks a ton ladies!!!
The second batch is from the Mom 2 Mom sale we went to this morning. Luckily, it wasn't too crowded when we first got there. I admit I was a little overwhelmed with how to start. Brian kept telling me just to grab stuff, so 1.5 hours later, this is what we had! Quick breakdown: a Boppy, 3 hooded towels, a fleece coat, bibs, 3 adorable sun hats, receiving blankets, a few toys thrown in there, 3 swim suits and clothes of various sizes: 16 outfits, 6 sleepers and 16 onesies. 15 of those onesies we got for $1! I can't wait until it's warmer and we can hit garage sales too!

Even Daisy helped sort everything:

I caught her trying to help by cleaning something too. I don't want to think about whatever it was that she thought tasted so good. Everything has already been tossed in the washer!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I would definitly get some more sleepers if you dont get them at your shower...we use them everyday and they are perfect for easy access diaper changes and to keep the baby snuggly:)
    Love, Bethanie

    ReplyDelete