Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cincy trip!

It was a long, LONG drive to Cincy, but totally worth it! Not only did we get to see family, but I also got Wasem's donuts on the way out of town, then got to eat at Skyline and I got some Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream to bring home. Can you tell food makes me happy? :)

But in all seriousness, it was great to get to see everyone and to have everyone see Livy. She's a hit! The trip did take us a little longer than expected. A drive that I used to be able to do in under 4 hours, now takes twice as long. Oh yes, it took us 8 hours to get down there. All three of us were sick of the car at that point! It's a good thing everyone was excited to see and play with a very frustrated baby as soon as we got there. I'm pretty sure she was plotting ways to get back at us if we put her in that car seat again.

Livy dancing on the table with Great-Grandpa:



Showing off how good she is at sticking out her tongue:


Brian, Livy and Great-Grandma:




Grandma and Livy:




Livy at breakfast Sunday morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment