Mia is 10 months old already! I can't believe my sweet little baby is going to be 1 year old so soon! I can't even really call her a little baby anymore. She crawls all over the house, including the stairs if you'll let her. She can pull up to a stand on anything now from the couch, the window, mommy's pant leg... I think if Olivia stood still long enough, she'd pull up on her. She's even letting go of things and standing all on her own! As soon as she realizes it she sits down, but she's doing it more and more lately. She'll be walking (and running) in no time. She needs to keep up with her sister!
Mia is still such a sweet baby! She loves to cuddle and even gives her version of huge open mouth sloppy kisses. She's all smiles when she sees you in the morning. She'll go from a dead sleep to smiling at you in less than a minute. The complete opposite of her cranky sister. Olivia hates getting up in the morning!
Speaking of Olivia, she is in the repeating phase. Luckily nothing terrible has come out of her mouth yet, but I know it will someday. She asks what everything is and has even asked me a few rounds of Why?
They are so sweet together! Olivia still loves her Mia so much. I know we'll get to jealous fighting at some point, but for now they really like each other. Let's just hope that keeps up for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment