I was able to take the day off, so we went out to breakfast, went to a trampoline park for toddler time, decorated pumpkins and made cupcakes! All before trick or treating! The girls were wiped out by the end of the day.
Saturday, November 1, 2014
It was a rainy and windy night trick or treating! Olivia kept complaining about how cold it was, but whenever we asked if she wanted to go back home it was a resounding. "NO!"
I was able to take the day off, so we went out to breakfast, went to a trampoline park for toddler time, decorated pumpkins and made cupcakes! All before trick or treating! The girls were wiped out by the end of the day.
I was able to take the day off, so we went out to breakfast, went to a trampoline park for toddler time, decorated pumpkins and made cupcakes! All before trick or treating! The girls were wiped out by the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment